Just Flow

FLOW.

Doesn't the name just sound relaxing??

I had a very relaxing and enjoyable experience this morning while visiting the Flow Lifestyle Boutique in Amherst, Nova Scotia. Sarah Moreau, the owner of the boutique, takes pride in offering environmental options to her customers, whether that be in skin care (she carries Olivier, which you all know I love), or in clothing, jewelery, or other fun items. My mom has been raving about this place for quite some time so I just had to check it out.

I wandered around, contemplating which beautiful wares I was going to leave with. I ended up with two things! A fabulous new makeup bag from Julie Apple, and a very cute hat by Amber Churchill from BC. It's similar to the one in the picture, but is green with a flower applique.

Sarah is a lot like me, in that she values the environment, and what sustainability means when it comes to the products she sells. I saw a lot of 'Made in Canada' tags! Sustainable fibres and ingredients are also standard. Her boutique is a wonderful way to pay homage to our Earth, and feel great - and beautiful in doing so.


I will certainly be visiting Flow again very soon! And I urge you to as well! You won't be disappointed!

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments