Green Girl's Blogging Debut

So. This is it. I am blogging.



As saavy as I thought I was with social media, this foray into the world of blogs is a world totally unearthed for me. (Forgive the terms, but it is only appropriate give the theme of this blog).


After a visit with my best friend on the weekend, I was ushered in to the blogging universe. After becoming a first time mom, Lindsey decided to become a blogger, to share her daughter's milestones, and to e-meet other moms. We chatted about what I am doing in my professional life with respect to environmental education, and that a blog would be a great place to cross that into my personal passion for being eco-econsious and healthy.


So, here we are. I am giving it a try. I hope to grow into where Lindsey is now, and her awesome blog! (http://www.mommytomjc.blogspot.com/)


Readers - thanks for coming! I hope the information, comments, and questions I pose here provide some insight on how can you live with the Earth in mind. Environmentalism is easy!


Keep reading to find out how...

posted under , , , |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments