As happy as a pig in...COMPOST!

I am so excited! I am the proud new owner of an Earth Machine composter!

You think being as environmentally-conscious as I am, I would have had one by now! But, living in an apartment can pose some unique problems. Or so I thought. My landlord was more than accomodating, and even scoped out a good spot as a new home for my composter. They are goigng to lend a hand too, and add leaves and grass clippings to the recipe!

I don't generate a lot of waste on a regular basis, and recycle quite astutely, but I am hoping this next step, I will drastically reduce the amount of waste I send to the landfill. My hope is that I will be down to one kitched-sized bag every three weeks. The less the better!

I am looking forward to this new challenge, and I sure hope that I can master the art of composting. There is a Master Composter class given locally, so I might even check that out.

Wish me luck! I will keep you posted!

posted under |

1 comments:

Valerie said...

Good Luck

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments