You Tarzan. Me Jane.

Or at least that's what it felt like anyway.

Dennis and I spent the morning, last Saturday, at Treego Mactaquac, just outside Fredericton. It is a crazy course of zip lines, tightropes, suspension bridges, and other difficult, hard to manoeuvre moving targets! It is a challenge of balance, agility and core strength, and of course, a test of mental tenacity.

There were no pictures, as we wanted to focus entirely on the experience and not worry about clicking shots along the way. And besides, I am glad I didn't document the occasional fear in my eyes from being a hundred feet off the ground, hung from a carabeener. Not to mention my one short stumble, which cost me the skin on my shins, and a little bit of dignity!

Here is a shot that I got off the web of one of the challenges!

All and all, it was a most excellent and fun experience and we can't wait to do it again! It was great to be soaring between the trees, and taking in nature at it's finest! It's what summer is all about - getting out and enjoying what our awesome environment has to offer! And the challenge was certainly one for the books.

If you want to try out Treego, aside from the one in Mactaquac, there is another location in Moncton, NB, Quebec, BC and in New York State.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Followers


Recent Comments